Redemption of a Mage is the fourth Battle Pack in The Enemy Cycle, a linked expansion series for Warhammer: Invasion, a card game of intense warfare, clever kingdom management, and epic questing. This 60 card pack contains 20 different never-before seen cards designed to augment existing decks and add variety to the Warhammer: Invasion metagame.
In this exciting continuation of The Enemy Cycle, the Dwarfs build their mastery of powerful Runes while the Empire expands their synergy with the Mage and Knight keywords. For Chaos, father Nurgles arsenal of diseases grows, while the Dark Elves practice their hexes and the Orcs smash everything in sight. This, along with exciting options for the High Elves and new three-way neutral alliance cards, Redemption of a Mage is an invaluable enhancement for any Warhammer: Invasion deck.
Warhammer: Invasion - Redemption of a Mage contains cards 61-80 of The Enemy Cycle.
Note: Warhammer: Invasion - Redemption of a Mage is not a stand-alone deck. A copy of the Warhammer: Invasion The Card Game Core Set is required to play.
- New Warhammer 40,000 Imperial Knight now on pre-order
- New Warhammer 40,000 Tyranids now on pre-order
- December Games Workshop releases now on pre-order
- Wave two Warhammer Dark Elves now on pre-order
- New Warhammer Dark Elves now on pre-order
- New Warhammer 40,000: Space Marines now on pre-order