In 1943 armour was added to a large number of the Sd Kfz 7/1 and 7/2s in service. The vehicles were fitted with a lightly armoured (8mm thick) drivers cab and plate protecting the engine compartment.
Like their unarmoured counterparts they continued to be used in the same roles, the added armour offering more protection from light weapons to the vehicles on the move, though the crew still only had the gun shield when firing.
The German Sd Kfz 7/1 (Quad 2cm) with Armoured Half-track blister contains a single German Sd Kfz 7/1 model.
Free worldwide delivery on all Flames of War.
Adding non-Flames of War items to an order that includes Flames of War items will incur a postage charge but you will only be billed for delivery of these additional items.
- December Games Workshop releases now on pre-order
- Wave two Warhammer Dark Elves now on pre-order
- New Warhammer Dark Elves now on pre-order
- New Warhammer 40,000: Space Marines now on pre-order
- MtG Theros now on pre-order
- New Warhammer Lizardmen now on pre-order