The German flak 43 was an ubiquitous automatic anti-aircraft gun that served in most theatres of WW2 with the Army Navy and Luftwaffe. It carried quite a punch and was rightly feared by Allied fighter bombers, one hit often being enough to down a fighter. It would be found on patrol craft with the Navy and was also employed in a ground role, in an anti-tank and anti-personel role.
It comes with a seated gunner, and two other operatives, scanning the skies for prowling allied aircraft.
Note: models are supplied unassembled and unpainted
- December Games Workshop releases now on pre-order
- Wave two Warhammer Dark Elves now on pre-order
- New Warhammer Dark Elves now on pre-order
- New Warhammer 40,000: Space Marines now on pre-order
- MtG Theros now on pre-order
- New Warhammer Lizardmen now on pre-order