The German flak 43 was a ubiquitous automatic anti-aircraft gun that served in most theatres of WW2 with the Army Navy and Luftwaffe.It carried quite a punch and was rightly feared by Allied fighter bombers, one hit often being enough to down a fighter. It would be found on patrol craft with the Navy and was also employed in a ground role, in an anti-tank and anti-personel role.
It comes with a seated gunner, and two other operatives, scanning the skies for prowling allied aircraft.
Note: models are supplied unassembled and unpainted
- New Eldar now available to pre-order
- Warhammer High Elves now on pre-order
- MtG Dragon's Maze now available to pre-order
- Availability of new Warhammer 40,000 Tau Empire
- New Tau Empire now on pre-order
- Relic boardgame available to pre-order