Fine Basing Grit is the staple of many basing techniques. Basing Grits are used to represent all sorts of dirt, sand, rubble or debris.
All Gale Force Nine basing grit is made from a porous organic material rather than sand or other minerals. This organic material absorbs glue and paint, ensuring that everything stays where you want it. When using sand (or kitty litter or any other mineral), paint and glue tend to flake off over time.
- New Warhammer 40,000 Imperial Knight now on pre-order
- New Warhammer 40,000 Tyranids now on pre-order
- December Games Workshop releases now on pre-order
- Wave two Warhammer Dark Elves now on pre-order
- New Warhammer Dark Elves now on pre-order
- New Warhammer 40,000: Space Marines now on pre-order