The Eldar Wraithknight boxed set contains as single multi-part plastic kit with enough parts to build a single Wraithknight model.
The Wraithknight comes with two heavy wraith cannons but can be equipped with other weapon options including a suncannon, ghostglaive or scattershield.
Additionally the kit comes with a number of shoulder mounted support weapons including; starcannons, shuriken cannons and scatter lasers.
The model is very flexible, using locator pins on the legs for ease of assembly but these can be cut off to allow a greater degree of poseability should this be desired.
Check out our comprehensive review of the Eldar Wraithknight kit in our blog: Eldar Wraithknight review
- December Games Workshop releases now on pre-order
- Wave two Warhammer Dark Elves now on pre-order
- New Warhammer Dark Elves now on pre-order
- New Warhammer 40,000: Space Marines now on pre-order
- MtG Theros now on pre-order
- New Warhammer Lizardmen now on pre-order