Standing back and shooting up the enemy before the hand to hand combat begins has always been a trick of a good dwarf army. Under the cover of a withering bombardment of shot, the Dwarfs advance slowly, those ranks with charged weapons filtering through those who have discharged theirs, giving them time to reload and repeat the process. By the time enemy arrives, there are usually precious few of them left to offer resistance to the Dwarfs stout warhammers.
The Dwarf Ironwatch Troop box contains 10 plastic Dwarf Sharpshooters and can be armed with either rifles or crossbows and includes 1 Mantic Point a great value way to bulk up a Dwarf Army.
The Dwarf Ironwatch Troop set includes:
- 10 Dwarf Ironwatch figures
- Dwarf Poster Guide and Sticker Sheets
- 1 Mantic Point
- 10 20mm bases
- Mantic Carry Case with Protective Foam
Models supplied unassembled and unpainted.
- Warhammer High Elves now on pre-order
- MtG Dragon's Maze now available to pre-order
- Availability of new Warhammer 40,000 Tau Empire
- New Tau Empire now on pre-order
- Relic boardgame available to pre-order
- X-Wing Second Wave releases now in stock