When assembling or converting your models simply gluing parts together does not provide a strong enough bond. In this case you can drill little holes in the parts and, using brass wire, you can pin them together.
This drill comes with a spindle with a variety of sockets. So if you do decide to purchase extra bits of varying sizes, the Hobby Drill will be able to mount them. The drill features rubberized grips for better control and comfort. The Hobby Drill comes with six spare 1mm drill bits that can be easily be stored in the tool itself. The drill bits are the perfect size for using paperclip wire for your pinning needs.
- Warhammer High Elves now on pre-order
- MtG Dragon's Maze now available to pre-order
- Availability of new Warhammer 40,000 Tau Empire
- New Tau Empire now on pre-order
- Relic boardgame available to pre-order
- X-Wing Second Wave releases now in stock